Friday 4 November 2011

Dear.. ILY ~

I had try everything...
Everything to make her happy...
But what did i get..??
hmmmmmm.............
She does not even respond...
I am so sad....
Sad...!!!! You know that...!!!!




Arggghhh F**K!!!
I am so frustrated....

Argghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



feel like want to scream..........!!!!
RAWWWWRRRR!!!!!


PRAY TO THE ONE...!!!

Oh The Almighty...
Please help me...
Tell me what i need to do...
To make her happy...


Hmmmm....
I really hope that i can make her happy....
The most happy person!!
I really hope...


(My dear friend, you must try your best)
YESS!!!
I will try my best...
The best of the best...!!!!


(-_-)

Maybe she is happy
and she does not want to show that she happy...!!
Stay optimistic dude...!!! (@_@)
Keep that in mind...(yaya)


Yeahh...
Maybe she is happy.. :) 





One last thing...
I will become the best BF of  BF that she ever had!
why..??!!

Because 

I

LOVE  <3

HER SO MUCH...!!!!


 




-ALER!ON- ©

2 comments: